Friday, July 10, 2009

This and That...

Here are a few other pictures from the camera...

John and I took the kids to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. We took a lot of pictures, but I accidentally erased them..OOPS! At least I had this one of Eric with the Giraffe's.


We get a lot of severe thunderstorms / tornado's out here. This didn't develop into anything big, but I thought the clouds and the colors were awsome!


Today while I was updating this blog, Eric got a bloody nose. This was his solution to keeping it from bleeding:



Then after making a few adjustments, he was able to make it stay on his face without any hands to keep it on! He was so proud of himself...

1 comments:

photomom said...

Misty,
Hilarious story about Eric. I love the new solution for the bloody nose. Maybe he could make some $$$ off it if he marketed it right! ;)